Instrumentation Technicians - All Levels
Surepoint's Vision is to Provide the best customer experience...ever! By caring more about each other, our customers, our company and our communities.
If you believe you would fit into our Vision and have the necessary skills to fulfill the position of Instrumentation Technician - Apprentices & Journeyman, we want you!
The Instrumentation positions are based throughout Western Canada.
* Must be experienced in Oilfield Instrumentation Technician field
* Must be a team player
* Pays attention to detail
* Must have a flexible work schedule - shift work, overtime and weekends and schedule changes are routine and required aspects of the position.
* Willing to travel
* Must have valid class 5 drivers’ license.
* Must be willing to attend a pre-employment orientation – including Drug and Alcohol testing
Training & Certification:
* Registered Instrumentation Trade
* First Aid
* Competitive Wages
* Comprehensive Group Benefit Program
* Group RRSP Program
* Outstanding Safety Program